HOW TO INSTALL GROUPFUNNELS
- Installing GF Chrome Plugin
- Setting up the Google Spreadsheet
- Approving Member Requests
Some things to keep in mind:
- GroupFunnels works on PC and Mac with Chrome browser only.
- It does not work on cell phones.
- You MUST use the same email address you used to purchase Group Funnels
(or it will not work)
Install GF chrome plug in to your Chrome Browser
Click this link to get your GroupFunnel Chrome extension:
Click ADD TO CHROME—that easy!
SETUP YOUR GF
Enter the email you signed up with (MUST be the same email)
Click on SAVE (the blue button)
You should see a green stripe. Green means GOOD TO GO
If you see red…make sure
- You did not typo
- You are using the same email you used to purchase the plugin
CREATE YOUR GOOGLE DOCS SHEET
You need to create the spreadsheet you will PUSH the data to.
Name your sheet to save it – probably naming it the name of your group.
COPY the spreadsheet URL:
Make sure you choose SHARE the link as EDIT (unrestricted.)